Grampians Hiking Guide
Second edition out now. A comprehensive guide that describes all of the walks in the Grampians, including the Grampians Peaks Trail.
We’ve done all of the planning for you, allowing you more time to enjoy your walks.
I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will
Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post
Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the great writing
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated
This was beautiful Admin. Thank you for your reflections.
The Guide book includes
- 88 walks in the Grampians National Park
- Full coverage of the Grampians Peaks Trail (GPT)
for day walkers and overnight hikers
- Walks from 10 mins to 8 hours
- Simple but reliable route descriptions
- 67 detailed sketch maps that are easy to follow
- Elevation graphs to easily compare walks
- Up to date local road maps
- Hundreds of photos to illustrate the walks
- Bonus guide to local wildflowers and orchids
- Authors’ favourite walks identified
Follow Grampians Walks
Get inspired by our regular posts along the Grampians Peaks Trail
and other Grampians tracks
Meet The Authors
Halls Gap local, avid hiker, loves to tend our large property, chopping wood, eradicating weeds and dealing with rabbits
Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria, Australia. Ph: 1800 065 599. 9am to 5pm every day.
Proud to be a member of Grampians Tourism